Replacing a roof is the single biggest exterior replacement cost you will face in the life of your building. A Sentry Roof Management Plan from a Tri-State/Service company saves you money by protecting your important roof asset.
The Sentry Roof Management program starts with a professional inspection.
- We will provide a detailed report telling you how everything looks.
- At the same time, we'll clean the drains and gutters.
- A moisture meter test will be completed to determine how well your insulation is performing.
- We perform basic repairs.
- Additional maintenance work, if needed, is done on your terms and will be worked out prior to repairs.:
- cost not to exceed
- or time and material
- To assure protection 24 hours-a-day, 365 days-a-year, a Sentry emergency phone contact is provided for priority repair.
- Sentry Plans are custom-designed by our group for your particular facility and needs, and may be:
- performed annually
- or more frequently, as your building and location dictate
Did you know? Most manufacturers require routine inspections by a certified contractor like the Tri-State/Service Group in order for their product warranties to remain in effect.
- extend the life of your existing roof
- help ensure effective manufacturer warranties
- document and establish roof condition, serving as a benchmark for future roof evaluation
- determine if the roof system is performing according to its intended function
- protect roof insulation, preventing heating and cooling losses
- locate signs of weakness, deterioration, or hazard
- address safety concerns
- identify and repair minor problems, which left unchecked could lead to more extensive repairs
- locate necessary repairs
- provide information for budgeting of maintenance and replacement roofing